Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a few thoughts...

I'm on the tail end of a 7 day sprint at life. It's been thrilling but I am ready for a break.

My house is a disaster. My laundry might come to life soon. If my bathroom isn't cleaned this weekend bad things will happen. It's that bad. My vacuum would run itself if it could.

I haven't even began to study for the GACE, which is in less than a month. This is the first time I've looked at an actual computer and not my phone in days.

I had a baking disaster last night. I bake a lot. Disasters shouldn't happen.

I just have about 8 million lose ends to tie up. Everything is a-ok on this end, but I cannot seem to pull my life together. Ya know what I mean?
How do we do that to ourselves? I don't understand.

However, despite the madness, I have had a string of beautiful souls come into my life to send encouragement. Tulips, emails from across the state and ocean, voice mails, and the borrowing of a hand mixer when I needed it most.
It's the little things.

I apologize to my to do list for ignoring it {really, I'm sorry}. I do not regret the sweet time spent with those I love. I apologize to all of those email and phone calls I have yet to return. Tomorrow, is your day friends. Tomorrow.
Until then,

A

P.S. Please GO outside and enjoy this wonderful weather. PTL we've made it through winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment