Tuesday, October 19, 2010

isn't this inappropriate

This Sunday when I babysat for desperate dad and crew I got the privilege to see all three children (for now that is- mom's due with number 4 in a few months).
The oldest (the gem I take some credit for) made yet another uniquely fabulous comment this weekend. We were coloring some pictures, she picked up this one

...and said, "Isn't this is inappropriate?".

That's right. She's 9. She followed with "She doesn't have any clothes on." I had to remind her that Ariel is wearing the purple bathing suit top and you can't see it because of the water. Her 4 year old sister sister said, "Yeah, the bra.".

Little girls: 1 Disney:0

xoxo, April

P.S. Turns out I'm not babysitting for one of my students just yet. When I do though, I'll be sure to share the experience! :)

3 comments:

  1. i like the new design and love the yellow! very fall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny! Abby has been saying "inappropriate" for a while now, and it cracks me up. Kids are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I can pretty much relate to every single post!

    ReplyDelete